CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

March 08, 2015

JUST GONE FISHING.....


Good morning Crafty peeps (in an Ink and paint kinda way of course :P )

I hope everyone is having a fab weekend. I will very shortly be on my way to see the fabby Karen Clare for a day of fun :) I sure could do with it, things are still as hectic as ever here lol.


This is a gorgeous image from the fab Polkadoodles and the scene has literally just been printed out. 
I used glossy card to print on and added a wood effect plaque for a name. I have used a piece of vellum with Happy Birthday printed onto it and a few vintage photo stickles.


The inside is the same image, just faded out, with the sentiment ' Happy Birthday' added.


Have a fab day.

Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha love the image
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time with Karen! A fabulous card Samantha, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha this is a fantastic card. I know someone who would love a card like this. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...