CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

March 23, 2015

LOTS OF PRETTY BRUSHO FLOWERS



 What a fab day I had yesterday. Myself and the wonderful Karen Clare, went for a fun day, playing at the Craft Barn. Where we attended a Kay Carly workshop for Brushos.



It was a fun filled and packed day, with some very scrummy cake and tea in the middle ;p

Who would've thought only a couple of months ago, I really didn't like my Brusho's hehe, now I love them, thanks Karen for inspiring me to get them out again :)


So here are a few of my makes from the day. They are just panels of card at present. 

Needless to say a few stamps fell in my basket lol Especially the blossom bubbles stamp :)


The card I use for my projects can be found HERE: Marker Card

Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx


Challenges entered:
TBA

12 comments:

  1. Wow, they are so beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love how you've done the backgrounds :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makes hun, aren't they just the most fun ever x
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous creations, fabulous colours and designs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are stunning! I've just added you to my Bloglovin list too! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh so pretty! Love the soft colours and lovely Brusho effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your makes are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow stunning cards Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful creations! ☺

    Myinkcrediblejourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card toppers, or even for framing! I am loving playing with my brushos too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...