CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

June 25, 2015

ARTBYMIRAN - BEAUTIFUL FAIRY FRAME & HANDMADE FLOWERS!



Morning all, it's my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog today.

Today I would like to share a beautiful frame I made using the gorgeous rubber stamp  Sierra

I used my masking fluid to mask her off once she was stamped and then added the stamped flowers to the left. Which I also then masked off.



The background was created with a wash of brusho colour. I was trying to give a beautiful dusky evening feel, the water was done in the same way. 



She is such a beautiful image that I wanted to put her in a beautiful elegant frame, but it just felt like it needed a bit more! So I decided to add some flowers. 
I didn't have any larger flowers that fitted the scene, so I made my own!! 


The little flowers are pre-mades, but the two larger Narcissus are made from a sheet of white card!! These are my first and second attempts.


Its hard to see, but her wings were coloured with a pink Wink of Stella pen and are soooo shimmery.


Sierra and the rest of her scene were coloured with Promarkers. You can find a photo tutorial on colouring her dress HERE



Don't forget to visit the Art by Miran shop to see all the wonderful images.

Don't forget to check out my hosting post and all the other wonderful DT inspiration HERE

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx



Challenges entered
TBA

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty make - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project, beautiful design and love the pretty flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Samantha just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation, love the background and image. The flowers and frame are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and love your flowers.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...