CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

July 05, 2015

BRIGHT CANVAS CLOCK


I just wanted to share another little something I started a little while back at a workshop and never got around to finishing until now.


It features 3D elements of the two larger houses, the wording and the clock area.


It has a pastel, more muted background, mixed with bright objects to give it a real pop. Some of the rain drops are glazed for additional shine and enhancement.


The larger steampunk houses are over stamped with script for added depth.Bolt areas on the houses have been enhanced with 3D metallic medium to create a more textured and realistic look.


Edged in black ink to help the central pictures pop.

                                            I love how bright and fun this is :) And whats more, its actually a working clock!!

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...