CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

September 06, 2015

HALLOWEEN TREAT BAUBLES!



I love Halloween even though its not as widely celebrated here in the UK as it is in the USA, so I wanted to share a recent make that had me getting in the spirit of Halloween :)


BROOM PARKING

I made these cute baubles in 3 different designs and they are filled with treats (or you could use small toys etc) and a spookily funny joke.



I used a clear bauble that separates in half, some vinyl for the designs on the baubles outer casing and some old bright orange cord which i think really finishes them off.

BOO

GOBLIN FEET

What do you think? 

Thank you for taking the time to take a peek.

To keep up to date with my newest makings, why not click to 'like' my FB page. (Box in top right column).

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or Google Friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...