CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

March 17, 2016

New toy!

hand fuse

Just a little share...

I squealed when I opened the post this morning!! 
My new tool has arrived and I'm in love... I can make perfectly sealed pockets/bags and seal things away safely. As you'd guess i was sealing up everything lol.
I even had a go at sealing up irregular shapes and still loved the finish :)

pocket fuse

Oh how easily amused I am lol

Does anyone else own the wonderful We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool? If so, how do you find it? What other things do you use it for (I have so many ideas)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...